Every new entrant to “Online business” tries to catch hold of every possible tip which could help him/her to smell “Online money”.
Have you ever considered the importance of Forum members in offering you a strong support in “Online business”?
There are many forums which offer help in different aspects of online income. Each forum might specialize in one or more steps of online operations, such as: SEO (Search Engine Operations), Traffic management, Keyword tools, Article marketing, PPC marketing, Email marketing, Web Hosting and various other aspects of Website training.
They may offer you invaluable inputs and support since they have been in the field for a longer period and gained valuable experience after working hard.
You must join Forums and submit your problems for their suggestions. You may rest assured that you would receive constructive guidance from them.
You may even offer them to review your website and gain valuable assistance in improving your site.
The SEO specialists offering advice in the forums keep themselves up to date with what is going on in the search engines and freely pass on this information. If you have been dropped from the Google search or sandboxed, these guys will advise you how to get out of these situations.
Html, web design and programming are other areas where you can ask questions as well as share your resources. This area can save you hours of work if you have an html or design error that you cannot solve yourself.
Online home business marketing ideas are another area where you can pick up great tips on what others have tried. With technology advancing so rapidly this is invaluable information, as it saves you spending time on research.
Apart from those mentioned above, other interesting topics that you can find in a forum are inter alia, domain names, web hosting, blogs, ebooks, adsense, online auctions, internet marketing, affiliate programs, email marketing, mailing lists and auto-responders, auctions, online payment processors, testimonials and product reviews, pay per click advertising, offline advertising, copywriting and sales letters, networking, joint ventures and co-promotion, market research and network marketing.
Some forums have a section totally dedicated to online home business and internet marketing articles, allowing you to submit your own articles for reprint.
You may also find a Link Exchange section where members can exchange links with each other. This is very valuable as you can be certain of finding sites that are similar to your own.
Forums are an arena where you can build a name for yourself in your particular area of expertise so it really pays to become involved in a forum where you feel comfortable. You can not only build valuable relationships but also back links to your website that will greatly benefit your online home business.
The forums also give you the great opportunity to give back and share your experiences and knowledge and offer online home business help to the other forum members.
Inputs, courtesy: http://www.artipot.com
Product reviews are part and parcel of internet marketing, and something that someone new to the industry normally starts with, as they are relatively easy to set up and can be great money spinners.
From TVs, to toys, boats to boomerangs, there are a million and one products out there which are screaming for an affiliate to market and one of the best ways to do this is with a review site.
These allow the user to get an idea of the product, ideally from a personal point of view, and with the right keywords, a visitor hopefully click through to the affiliate site and make that purchase, making you some cash!
So, how exactly do you set up a site for your reviews? Well, there are a few options:
Creating a review site by hand is quite doable, though can be a lot of work to start up and maintain, especially if you are planning on having a lot of reviews.
Firstly you need to decide how the site is going to look: Are you going to have a star rating system? What about showing individual specifications like usability and quality? Will the visitors be able to rate the products too?
After deciding on exactly what you want and writing your article, its a matter of using custom fields to add the specifications and use some pre made Star or similar images to denote what rating you give the product.
You will have to add the custom fields manually if your theme doesn’t support them, and also make sure that the CSS is looking the way you want it. If you want users to be able to review the products too that’s even more coding (and the comments system can be a nightmare!).
So if you’re a beginner at this or even a pro who doesnt have any coding experience, doing a review site by hand might be too much work.
Why waste your time and effort doing it by hand when clever people out there have created Review Site themes, such as Elegant Themes in Review which have been crafted to make adding reviews easy as pie.
Simply add the content, upload the thumbnail image and fill out the custom fields which are already done. Then select your rating and bam, you have the making of a review site.
Not only that but these types of themes often (read should!) come with the ability for users to rate the product too.
These sort of themes are obviously geared towards reviews, so you dont have to even worry too much about layout etc as its done for you.
Using a theme to create a review site is one of the easiest ways to get the site going.
So, what if you have an existing site that you want to add review capabilities to? Or it has a theme that you love and just can’t part from?
Well that’s where the review site plugins come in. These little beauties will turn your existing site (or just part of it) into the review site of your dreams (disclaimer: this may be an exaggeration, but it will be pretty good!).
There are various plugins out there that can make a turn your site into a review site, with all the functionality of a theme and maybe even more so, and without losing your current theme. Features such as link cloaking, user comment reviews, Google maps integration, should come as standard.
Learn more : My Online income
Article Source: http://www.streetarticles.com/affiliate-revenue/how-to-make-review-sites
1.Gooseberry (Amla): Eat enough and this gooseberry might give you goosebumps instead of sweat stains. “Not only is amla a great refresher, it’ll also reverse the ageing effects of the strong Indian sun and give you added stamina for gym sessions,” says Ritika Samaddar, dietician, Max Healthcare. “It strengthens the heart, hair and different glands in the body, as well and can be drunk at any time of the day.”
2. Apricot: If you’re prone to skin breakouts or acne in the summer, apricot’s your man.. err fruit. “They provide the body with iron, vitamin C, potassium and fibre,” says Dr Kakar. Pack a handful to the gym and enjoy them as a great pre- or post-workout snack.
3. Butter milk: Butter milk can kick diet soda’s ass. “It is one of the healthiest bracers in hot summer months as it is the residue left behind after the fat in milk has been churned to produce butter,” says Mumbai based nutritionist Niti Desai. Glug a glass a day to avoid dehydration and avoid digestion issues.
4. Cardamom (Elaichi): Look no further than your cup of elachi chai for an instant cooldown. Cardamom, an original Indian spice, is commonly used in Ayurveda for almost any ailment from halitosis to digestion and has wonderful detoxifying properties to effectively cool down even the most hot-headed days. Africa, jealous much?
5. Corn: Nothing elevates work stress more than a malfunctioning air conditioner. So pop some corn. It’s a good source of pantothenic acid, which provides vitamin B to lower stress levels. Dr Kakar recommends boiling corn for a snacker or a lunch takeaway as it lowers cholesterol levels and is high in essential carbs.
6. Mango: Skip Katrina’s aamsutra adverts and focus on the real fruit. Chilled mangoes are the juiciest way to cool off, but if you’re looking for a bit of spice, try this: Unripe mangoes are a rich source of pectin and when steamed and juiced with cumin (jeera) and salt, they provide an excellent remedy for heat strokes and exhaustion in summers.
7. Oyster: Even if the world’s not your oyster, make this shellfish a part of your summer meals. Already established as an aphrodisiac, oysters contain phytochemicals that wipe out the toxins that encourage sweating. But heed these pearls of wisdom: They’re best consumed fresh and should not be bought from stores where they’re sold in bags and bowls.
8. Peaches: Dried peaches are advisable for those who are anaemic and over-fatigued,” says New Delhi-based nutritionist, Dr Sonia Kakar. They also fight high cholesterol. Eat them with the skin for breakfast to get your requirement of vitamin A, vitamin B2 and potassium and everything will be just peachy!
9. Soybeans: Traditional Chinese medicine proves soybeans are great natural coolants. “Rich in protein, they help prevent nasty summer colds,” says Dr Kakar. Add some to caramel custards, kheer or payasam to lower bad cholesterol levels. Soy far, Soy cool!
10. Watermelon: There’s a reason this fruit holds a lot of water to its name: Super-sized and super-packed with nutritional goodies such as iron, potassium, beta carotene and vitamin C, watermelon has 95 per cent water content. “It also helps treat kidney, bladder and digestive problems and can be drunk as juice or directly eaten,” says Desai.
Take a dip in the sea of information and get details about anything but unless you specify the subject, you would never know anything.
Can U get tomatoes from a vegetable shop without your naming it? Can you SMS to your girlfriend without feeding her right number? So, you have to be specific in asking for anything. Likewise, you have to be specific in awarding a headline to your article or it will miss all attentions.
Everybody of us is looking into the ways of ‘Online income’. We may have nectar with us but the customer will approach us if he/she is rightly (specifically) informed. We may safely call it Key-words.
Choose right key-word(s) and soon you would find the customer inquiring about your product(s). The process is oversimplified by Google. Looking to the demand for a product, Google searches to list the product(s) with the help of keywords.
It is really difficult to identify correct procedure to find a keyword.
There are many different keyword tools but most of the times those are confusing since they do not provide the desired results.
Who would like to miss a guidance which walks you through the process of finding keywords?
You would need to care for only 2-things.
Traffic and Competition
Without traffic, there is no point in getting rankings in search engines. If there is too much competition, there is no point in getting rankings in the first place.
So ideally we look for a keyword that has a good amount of traffic (the higher the better) and low competition (the lower the better). But what metric should you look at first, traffic or competition. This is a horse and carriage sort of scenario.
Find Keywords efficiently
Take a keyword in which you look for keyword ideas for (whether it be articles, website content, etc). Let it be a little known word - “bass fishing” and feed it into Jaaxy - a “keyword tool” to get at the keyword data you need
Here we go, lets have a gander of my first set of search results…
Let us look at COMPETITION first. It is the most important thing. If you can’t get rankings in Google easily, then there is no point to care about traffic. You will notice the added check marks beside particular QSR rankings. QSR (Quoted Search Results) is a metric native to Jaaxy that tells you exactly how many competing pages there are in Google. This is the most important piece of information. If there are very few pages in Google under a search term, that is a good thing. That means little competition for you.
Note: Google no longer provides this information and no other keyword tool gets at this piece of data as efficiently as Jaaxy does!
Competition should be your focal point. Aim for under 400 QSR, the closer to 0 the better. In this case all of the keywords with green check marks are under 400 QSR.
What is a Good Amount of Traffic?
Traffic numbers have an unnecessary influence on people’s decision. Don’t pay much attention to traffic, since the most important aspect is that the keyword gets SOME traffic. Competition should be much more important to you than any traffic or trend value.
If you get a #1-3 ranking in Google under a search term that gets 50 clicks per month, you are going to probably get a good number of clicks to your page. If you get a ranking on page 2 or 3 within Google under a term that gets 1,000′s of clicks per month, you are not going to get much traffic, if any. People simply don’t click past the first page of the search results, hence my reasoning for focusing on Competition first, Traffic second.
Usually, aiming for over 50 clicks in Jaaxy is recommended, the higher the better obviously (assuming it has limited competition). From the initial search, here are some great keywords that I could be added to a keyword list for later use, all are definite KEEPERS and will be quite easy to get great rankings under. You could write an article, create a blog post, create a web page, or upload a video targeting any of these and get prime time rankings!
Are you planning to earn through the comforts of your home?
Would you like to add to your income through the comforts of your home?
Well, here is a faster, simpler and interesting way to do it.
Select a campaign. Look up for the item(s) which people are looking for eagerly.Just think over. Do you get the tips? Well you need to go for a survey.
Make up your mind on the campaign:
* Look for good domain name
* Get it registered and hosted.
* Create a quick blog
* Generate Gmail address, You-tube account, Twitter account and Facebook Fanpage.(It will enhance the importance of your blog)
* Add some articles those are related to the campaign. It could be written by you or adopted from leading article sites (with due courtesy to the writers)
* Add link(s) to related affiliate sites. It will help you in “Online earnings’
Soon you would find traffic to your site. You may promote your site through Twitter and other social sites.
Now lets make your approach faster and sharper
How to Uncover Niches?
To find niches, always use the “relevant keywords” to the side of every search within Jaaxy. Take an example of “jobs”. You may type the term into ‘Jaaxy’, and then work more targeted. You would instantly get couple of ideas, but that just proves how simple the starting point of your research can be. Start with a single word, something that is in front of you, or if you have a niche in mind, start with that. Either way, to start research, you have to come up with a starting point…so do not over-think this aspect of it.
Here is what the “relevant results” look to the side of ‘Jobs’ keyword search:
Retiree jobs, retirement jobs, senior employment, 50 jobs, no-profit job search, senior employment sources, job search firms, job search engines, senior volunteers, senior positions, offer jobs, senior corps, job offers, service jobs, retirement plans etc.
Some of these exact “niches” may be pulled into your list. Every search in Jaaxy provides you with relevant ideas (It may be referred as potential niche ideas).
Let’s look at another search on ‘Jaaxy’ targeting “Online community”
The results were: learning community, world community, online interaction, online harassment, online world, sharing community, financial community, your community, largest community etc.
You may be able to pull a couple of more niches from these “relevant results”, when doing research for something completely independent. You can never have too many niches in your back pocket!
How to Uncover Low Competition Keywords?
Take your initial keyword idea and plug it in. Look typically at the traffic results, if the number is very high, then you can almost assume that the competition is high. This is likely because the keyword is too broad. If the traffic is 1,000 and under, there is usually limited competition. You may click the “Get QSR” button to find out the exact competition. If the keyword is longer tailed, ie, more than 3 words in length, it will typically be a lower competition term.
Always aim for under a 400 QSR (Quote Search Results) rank. These are SEO friendly search terms.
That is all I do really, I look at the keywords, I click the QSR under one or many of them, and if the QSR is under 400 and relevant to the niche I am promoting, it is a keeper in my book. I know that I can easily rank a keyword with a QSR of less than 400 through article marketing or website content.
How to Uncover Domain Names
If the QSR is lower than 400, there is a good chance that the domain is going to be available in the .com or .org TLD (the best choices). These are the domains with value and the ones that you can easily get ranked in Google under the keywords within the domains, can be flipped, or put a website on and sold for an even greater profit.
Here is an example domain search that I performed…
Seniorcitizensjobopportunities.com (.net , orgy & info)
Both the .com and .org are available. If you bought this domain, put a site on it, you would likely be able to get ranked #1 in Google very easily under the term “senior citizen job opportunities” and reap the benefits of the traffic (this is an entire business model for many marketers). Domain flipping is a big business. People earn a lot of money from domains. People leverage keyword rich domain traffic to drive a lot of business.
An entire “blueprint” on the domain business is offered as a bonus when you join ’Jaaxy’! A portfolio of 500+ domains is available that are worth far more than we paid for them. A domain is a low $8 investment compared to the upside potential. Like land, they are not making any more .com or .org domain names.
The number of twitter followers equals your status in the virtual world.
The more you have, the more esteemed, intelligent you are considered and you automatically become a sought after online mini-celeb. Stars, famous people, musicians, politicians, businessmen, sportsmen face no difficulty in gaining followers. It is ordinary people like you and me that have to make an attempt to gain followers. While not entirely easy the path leading to more followers is not difficult as well.
1. Humour, humour and more humour
The funnier you are, the more followers you’ll gather. If you can make wise cracks about anything and everything then your follower count will surely go up. People in the virtual world love humour and truly appreciate it. So get your funny bone tickling and attract followers.
2. A sane voice
The more rational and sane your opinions on current happenings, the more followers you’ll get. Everyone likes to hear a good opinion, and if you give that to people, they will follow you.
3. A whacky display picture
You will get to see the most whacky and outrageous display pictures on twitter. Right from close ups, to black n whites, to pouting red lips to sexy profiles. The whackier the dp, the more followers you will attract. Compliment these dps with good tweets and the followers will stick.
4. Get the right people to tweet you a #ff
A #ff or #followfriday is a hashtag which doubles as a recommendation. Get your followers to recommend their followers to follow you. A #ff will surely increase your follower count by quite a number.
These tips will surely add more followers to your follower list. So tweet away!
It is very important for us to recognize the power of internet. People are making incredible money online. Have you ever tried your hand? Don’t tell me, you don’t believe in that.
Fact is that most of the people keep on trying but they fail to hit at bull’s eye. Still they continue with it with a belief that they would succeed one day.
95% of the people who try to make money through net fail to make even a single penny. Do you know Why?
Physically you are writing ‘noitanitsed’ while mentally you are aiming at ‘Destination’. Will you gain any success?
So how to put the things in order?
Let us understand the word ’traffic’: People try their level best to attract traffic through Facebook, PPV, article writing and many other suggested ways.
How would you react if you are suggested to put yourself in a position where all traffic experts forward you the traffic? You will Laugh.
There are no magic buttons to “Online riches’ but there are lots of shortcuts.
You don’t have to be an expert. You don’t have to drive traffic to your site. Still you do business at lightning speed. HOW?
Go for a product that brings in STEADY, stable and growing income.
Go for ‘EVRGREEN PRODUCTS’
Getting people to promote these are far easier than you can imagine. There just aren’t many products that always sell.
That means your profits stay high and you sleep well at night…knowing exactly what tomorrow holds.
After considering each detail about the reasons – how a REAL marketer…makes a REAL 7 FIGURE income online FROM SCRATCH? Strategies were lined which most of the industry would never DREAM of trying.
It was “Inside Out Upside Down workshop” a complete money making system. We call it … Instant Internet Lifestyle
This program would shockingly create an income which would need a working of of only 2 hours a week.
It has got everything you need to have massive and consistent flows of traffic…while others do all the work for you.
It has been done to create a six figure business in 29 days from complete SCRATCH.
The tactics work in ANY niche. You do NOT require to be an expert at ANYTHING. You do NOT require to drive any traffic to your site, on your own.
A doctor is important for his patient as an advocate for his client.
If you agree then you can easily find solution for your ‘Limited income problems’.
Each of us wishes to improve our comfort level. We try to gain any service or product which adds to our convenience. We need to learn about the source.
Let us make a list of some common problems which we may face, such as:
Getting Rid of Stress
Fixing a slow computer
Learning How to Use Their New mp3 Player
Getting Dog to Stop Barking
Getting Rid of Athletes Foot
Learning How to Make Money Online
Getting rid of wrinkles
Clearing up acne
Rebuilding a dirt bike’s engine
Making vehicle more fuel efficient
Simple steps to proceed:
a) Pick-up any point from the above list,
b) Find the best solution in the form of a product, ebook, medicine or exercise
c) Inform about the product through tweeter or Facebook.
There are thousands and thousands of digital or physical products. Depending on our requirements, we try to source it. Internet has facilitated to communicate with anybody, in any part of the world. Digital products could be received within moments while physical products take little time in physical transportation.
Most of large and small manufacturers and marketing companies are promoting their products digitally.
Within days or weeks, you would get positive results. You may offer/promote a product, as an affiliate. It would ensure you handsome commission on every successful sale.
You may learn more about Instant Internet lifestyle
Testing of (Millionaire Society Mass Traffic System) MTS on 2-years’ old site
A general dating site with no niching, no specialization, no nothing, just a simple old vanilla flavoured dating site was just lost in a sea of competition.
The traffic to the site was dismal. It averaged 10 visitors a day during last two years. It could convert quite well when people did find it. It made all of £387.86 in that time.
Yet looking deeper over its lifetime it had 186 members, 2 were still active – members had converted at 8.59% and each full member earned to the site owner, on average £26.89.
MTS was planned and ‘turned on’ for a month. Two years, versus two years and a month.
System turned on, no other changes to the site were made – nothing that could affect the outcome other than using Mack’s Mass Traffic system (MTS).
Positive results on the site had taken aback by the turnaround – from one single month’s use of MTS, the sleepy site had gained 943 members (a 560% increase on its TWO YEAR figure) and the take was up to almost £3,000 – from £390. (£2,610 in a single month versus £390 for the previous 24months).
This is at a time when all general dating sites are losing market share to specialist niches – little old plain site had a massive gain – and that’s entirely down to turning on the flow of the Mass Traffic System
Companies have been spending fortunes in traditional marketing like TV, magazines, newspapers and radio. Internet has been found to the most economic way to generate sales at a fraction of the cost.
People may work from home and send business to the companies. It would increase their sales at reduced cost. It would surely be a welcome proposal for the companies.
Large numbers of small and big companies have been promoting their businesses online.
Anybody may jump into ’Money making process’ and earn large amounts. How would you react to the following terms of working?
# No need to talk to the customer on phone or in person
# No need to design your website or buy any software
# Work for 2-hours a day to earn a handsome income for every month.
It may look like a dream but internet has made it possible for anyone who is prepared to work sincerely and smartly.
Most unique training program ever created on the internet will teach you “How to make (Lots of) money on the internet.
It will offer you the following benefits:
• You will discover how to build your business from the ground up
• You will learn how to make a full-time income within your first 2 weeks
• You will be given your own personal account to log into each day
• You will never have to worry about money or bills ever again
• You will get step-by-step video tutorials
• You will have a full-blown “Learn at your own pace” curriculum
• You will be able to work as little or as many hours as you want
Maverick Money Makers have made it very easy to ‘learn and earn’ at your pace. They have broken down the training into easy-to-follow bite sized chunks that anyone can use to make money on the internet.
Blogging can be a great way to draw new customers to your business website. But if your blog hasn’t been updated in months or all your posts are thinly disguised sales pitches, your blog marketing plan could backfire.
A great business blog doesn’t sell. Instead, it shows customers why they should do business with you and not your competitors.
Here are 50 types of blog posts that can draw new visitors and help build customer relationships.
1. Customer success story. When you receive a great testimonial from a customer, ask for permission to turn it into a post. Use the post to solicit more customer stories.
2. Mention a popular post. If you notice a post by a popular blogger in your niche getting a lot of attention, add your viewpoint and link to the original post. Be sure to let that A-list blogger know about your comment and link.
3. Disagree with a popular opinion. Get traffic by stirring up controversy and taking a contrary position.
4. Riff on the news. How are current events affecting your customers? Run a Google Alert on certain keywords related to your business or industry to find relevant news items to discuss.
5. Compile a link roundup. If you notice several interesting opinions on a topic, you can pull them together into a single post of the best ideas.
6. Play off the familiar. Mention a celebrity or a pop culture touchstone and your readers will instantly relate.
7. Answer the questions everyone is asking. An FAQ post shows you’re responsive and saves customers time.
8. Pose your own question. What would you like to know about your customers? Just ask, and let your readers create the content.
9. Talk about trends. You convey authority when you tell how things are evolving in your industry.
10. Discuss future plans. Give readers a sneak peek at what you’ll do in the coming year to start generating interest.
11. Review a book. If you’ve read a book you think customers might like, give it a write-up.
12. Review a product or service. This shouldn’t be one of your own products or services or a direct competitor’s offering, but rather a related item your customers might want to learn about.
13. Comparison test. Provide even more value by comparing two or more related products or services.
14. Post a video. Create variety with a video post. You can give a sneak preview of a new product or show a promotional event.
15. Make a podcast. Record a quick interview with an expert, or just give a few of your own useful tips.
16. Create an infographic. Fact-filled, graphic posts get shared a lot on social networks. This infographic got more than 10,000 retweets.
17. Report on a conference. Quote inspiring speakers or tell readers about the latest trends and ideas from the conference that you’ll be implementing.
18. Go behind the scenes. Give readers a photo or video tour of your plant, customer service desk or the backroom of your store.
19. Explain how you do it. Do you have a special way you make your product, handle returns or welcome new customers? Describe your process.
20. Staff profiles. Give a human face to your company by introducing new or seasoned employees.
21. Show your charity work. If your business gives back to the community, post a video or photo essay of that park your staff cleaned up.
22. Gush about your idols. Talk about the blogs you read regularly or the thought leaders who inspire you. Be sure to alert those bloggers and business gurus so they’ll spread the word.
23. Have a debate. Invite someone who disagrees with your views to do a “Point/Counterpoint” post.
24. Talk about your blunders. Everyone loves to read about business failures. End your post by telling how you’re fixing the problem.
25. Create a regular feature. Do a “customer of the week” spotlight or create a monthly collection of the best online articles that match your customers’ interests.
26. Write a series. If you’d like to teach customers something complicated, break the topic into several parts. Series are an effective way to turn casual readers into subscribers.
27. Make a prediction. Everybody wants to know what may happen in the future, so share your opinion.
28. Conduct market research. Are you wondering which product name would attract more customers? Hold a virtual focus group on a blog post.
29. Create a contest. Offer a prize for the most interesting customer suggestion or use of your product.
30. Take a reader poll. SurveyMonkey makes this easy. Or you can simply set up a poll on your business Facebook page and draw readers to “like” your page.
31. Share poll or contest results. Don’t leave readers hanging; do a follow-up post to announce the results.
32. Create an award. Giving a “best of” honor is guaranteed to get attention. Readers will want to check out who won, and all the finalists will likely share the news in social media.
33. Share your customer feedback. If you use customer comment cards or do customer surveys, turn some highlights into a post.
34. Reveal industry secrets or expose lies. When you promise to tell people what others won’t, it’s sure to be a hit.
35. Tell the story of your origins. Everybody loves to read about other people’s dreams and challenges, so write about why and how you started your business.
36. Share a highlight. What were the big milestones in your company’s history? Tell about an important moment and how it changed your business.
37. Keyword posts. Check your Google Analytics to see which keyword searches bring customers to your site. Then do posts on those topics.
38. Read your competitors. If you’re out of ideas, see what topics are drawing a crowd on your competitors’ blogs and give your own take on those subjects. You can even link to your competitor’s post. Readers will think that’s cool.
39. Display a sense of humor. Everyone loves business owners who can laugh at themselves when something goes wrong at the office. Consider giving a “how-to” post a funny spin.
40. Show your passion. What aspect of your business gets you excited? What customer experience was especially gratifying? Tell those personal stories.
41. Share your vision. If you’re different from competitors because of your philosophy, talk about it.
42. Informational, how-to. Is there more than one way to use your product or service? Describe one of the less common uses in a how-to post.
43. Tips and tricks. Don’t have time for a step-by-step how-to post? Give readers a few random suggestions for how to get more out of your product.
44. Celebrity Q&A. An interview post can be quick and easy if you simply email questions to an expert of interest to your customers. If you have some dream interview subjects, go ahead and ask if they’ll participate. You’ll probably be surprised how many say yes.
45. Be inspiring. Sometimes, customers would just like to feel good. Write about something you found inspiring in the course of your day or how you keep a positive work culture.
46. Resource list. You could spotlight your vendors, companies you partner with, or a list of good books related to your business.
47. How you got the idea for your product. This is an opportunity to credit team members and tell an interesting story about product development.
48. A day in the life. Give customers an hour-by-hour account of a typical day at your company.
49. Offer something special. Announce a party that gives your best customers a first look at a new product or create a giveaway just for blog subscribers.
50. Round up the best of your blog. If you think some of your best stuff is buried in the archive, repost your 10 favorite posts from the past year.
The key to a successful business blog is variety – so mix it up with different types of posts. If every post is “Seven Ways to Use Our Product,” it’s going to get old fast.
An article by Carol Tice, courtesy: http://www.entrepreneur.com
Learn everything you need to know about becoming an online millionaire for very low cost.
Make more money in a month than most Doctors and Lawyers make in a year.
You may watch the steps followed by successful “online earners” and learn everything and duplicate your success.
You would be offered extremely powerful tutorials and videos to learn the steps of becoming a successful ‘Online earner’.
You are welcome to gain access to powerful tutorials and videos.
Gain unlimited income potential
|<< <||Current||> >>|
This blog has 559 posts and 7372 comments spanning a range from 02/09/08 to 05/22/13 .The total number of words in all posts is 261,210 , and the total number of views for individual posts is 1,612,923 .