Generations of parents have relied on Dr. Spock’s timeless bestseller. It remains the source book, the most authoritative and reliable guide available. Collaborating with Dr. Steven J. Parker, Dr. Spock has now updated and expanded this reference to meet the changes and challenges of the next century. It is organized for fast and easy reference, and including entirely new sections covering adolescence. This resource provides the latest advice and information on such topics as:
• Breast-feeding: the newest approaches, with proven techniques for working mothers
• Immunization schedules, vitamins and dietary recommendations
• Common medical questions and answers about whooping cough vaccine, diaper rash, infant diarrhoea, scoliosis, and acne
• Talking to your child about sex, contraception, homosexuality, tobacco, alcohol and other drug abuse, AIDS
• Working and parenting
• School and learning problems
• Children with disabilities
• Dental care for children
• Raising non-violent children
• Gay and lesbian parents
• First aid and injury prevention-including sports and recreational safety.
All Dr. Spock’s invaluable, time-tested advice is here including the most current medical practices and advances in child care, along with an all-new glossary of medical terms. More than ever before, this essential and classic work will help all parents face their many challenges and responsibilities with new confidence and joy.
Dr. Spock has always said: “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”
Dr. Spock’s Baby and Childcare: Seventh Edition by Benjamin Spock
|<< <||Current||> >>|
This blog has 598 posts and 56652 comments spanning a range from 02/09/08 to 11/04/13 .The total number of words in all posts is 273,657 , and the total number of views for individual posts is 2,013,748 .