The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo ..
Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.
So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as a prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. Its completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space plant one in your garden.
The other parts of the tree are also useful.
The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a sour sop.
……….. How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar
drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree?
If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Graviola tree.
The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon
Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising..
Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to….
Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970′s! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing… Extracts from the tree were shown to:
Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectivelyhunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!
The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is as half as promising as it appears to be–why doesn’t every single oncologist at every major hospital insist on using it on all his or her patients?
The spine-chilling answer illustrates just how easily our health–and for many, our very lives(!)–are controlled by money and power.
Courtesy: Based on an article in http://www.bostoncherbs.com
How many folks do you know who say they don’t want to drink anything before going to bed because they’ll have to get up during the night.
Heart Attack and Water - I never knew all of this ! Interesting……. Something else I didn’t know … I asked my Doctor why people need to urinate so much at night time. Answer from my Cardiac Doctor - Gravity holds water in the lower part of your body when you are upright (legs swell). When you lie down and the lower body (legs and etc) seeks level with the kidneys, it is then that the kidneys remove the water because it is easier. This then ties in with the last statement!
I knew you need your minimum water to help flush the toxins out of your body, but this was news to me. Correct time to drink water… Very Important.
From A Cardiac Specialist! Drinking water at a certain time maximizes its effectiveness on the body 2 glasses of water after waking up - helps activate internal organs 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion 1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure 1 glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack I can also add to this… My Physician told me that water at bed time will also help prevent night time leg cramps. Your leg muscles are seeking hydration when they cramp and wake you up with a Charlie Horse.
Mayo Clinic Aspirin Dr. Virend Somers, is a Cardiologist from the Mayo Clinic, who is lead author of the report in the July 29, 2008 issue of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Most heart attacks occur in the day, generally between 6 A.M. and noon. Having one during the night, when the heart should be most at rest, means that something unusual happened. Somers and his colleagues have been working for a decade to show that sleep apnea is to blame.
1. If you take an aspirin or a baby aspirin once a day, take it at night.
The reason: Aspirin has a 24-hour “half-life"; therefore, if most heart attacks happen in the wee hours of the morning, the Aspirin would be strongest in your system.
2. FYI, Aspirin lasts a really long time in your medicine chest, for years, (when it gets old, it smells like vinegar). Please read on…
Something that we can do to help ourselves - nice to know. Bayer is making crystal aspirin to dissolve instantly on the tongue.
They work much faster than the tablets.
Why keep Aspirin by your bedside? It’s about Heart Attacks.
There are other symptoms of a heart attack, besides the pain on the left arm. One must also be aware of an intense pain on the chin, as well as nausea and lots of sweating; however, these symptoms may also occur less frequently.
Note: There may be NO pain in the chest during a heart attack. The majority of people (about 60%) who had a heart attack during their sleep did not wake up. However, if it occurs, the chest pain may wake you up from your deep sleep.
If that happens, immediately dissolve two aspirins in your mouth and swallow them with a bit of water. Afterwards: - Call 911. - Phone a neighbor or a family member who lives very close by.- Say “heart attack!” - Say that you have taken 2 Aspirins.
Take a seat on a chair or sofa near the front door, and wait for their arrival and …DO NOT LIE DOWN! A Cardiologist has stated that if each person after receiving this e-mail, sends it to 10 people, probably one life could be saved!
I have already shared this information. What about you? Do forward this message. It may save lives!
“Life is a one time gift”
The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea or hot soup with their meals, not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
Sometimes its nice to have a cold drink after a meal especially in summer. However, the cold drink or cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed and will slow down the digestion. Once this ‘sludge’ reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine which soon turns into fats blocking your arteries.
Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack…
Not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting and you may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
Naturally Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Fair or not, you are being judged by your appearance, especially if you are female, and bad teeth top the list of beauty factors that can affect your life and your career in a negative way. It doesn’t help that we see images of people with perfect white Chiclet smiles in every magazine, newspaper, movie and television show. The smile standard has been raised, but you don’t have to resort to harsh chemical treatments or fake veneers to get a white smile; you can do it naturally. Use the following tips to brighten your smile and never hesitate to grin and bear it again.
1. Brush your teeth after every meal, snack or drink. When you eat or drink something and then don’t brush your teeth, your mouth stays saturated in the acidic environment for hours, which dulls and yellows enamel. Practice the oral hygiene routine that your dentist recommends for best results – and remember that a person’s overall health is often reflected by the health of their mouth. Try to brush for two minutes every time.
2. Remember to floss! Teeth often get stained in the crevasses between them – places that you can only clean with the help of floss. Teeth can be white on the flat surfaces but brown and stained in-between, which leads to an overall look of dinginess that can also age you. Join the crowd and be a regular flosser, no less than twice a day. Flossers live longer!
3. Avoid beverages that stain. For some people, avoiding staining beverages like coffee, tea and red wine isn’t worth the stain-free teeth they desire. But if you don’t care about these drinks anyway, skip them and enjoy a whiter, brighter smile.
4. Try baking soda. While using baking soda every day as your primary toothpaste could wear away enamel, brushing with baking soda every now and then (like once a week) is and old-fashioned way to whiten your teeth. Just ask Grandma.
5. See your dentist. While not a pleasant experience in any way, shape or form, dental care is a luxury that you should always budget for. Your dental hygienist uses metal scrapes, probes and scalers to physically remove stains that you can’t do on your own. Aim to have your teeth cleaned every six months to a year; your smile will be whiter and your future mouth will thank you.
6. Eat foods with whitening properties. While the official scientific studies are out, there are numerous foods purported to clean and whiten teeth when you eat them. Try cheese, strawberries, bay leaves with orange peel, or crunchy vegetables like carrots, celery, broccoli and cucumbers and see what works for you.
7. Wear cool colors. Trick people into thinking your teeth are whiter by avoiding wearing warm colors (yellow, red, orange, brown) in your clothes and makeup. Choose blue-based reds or pinks for lipsticks, and go for clothes in dark colors to camouflage a yellow smile. Always choose natural makeup products from an eco-conscious company.
8. Chew charcoal. An effective poison remedy, activated charcoal (available at health food stores) pulls toxins from the body – and it can also do so in your mouth. Just dip your toothbrush in a small amount powdered charcoal, wet and brush for two minutes. Spit and rinse very well, but take care because charcoal can stain some sinks.
Note: You can also choose to use a commercial teeth whitener or have your smile professionally lightened. Guess what? All at-home and professional whiteners use the same ingredient to brighten teeth: hydrogen peroxide, which is just one molecule away from being water. While it is often produced in a lab, hydrogen peroxide is also a something that almost every living creature produces to fight infections. Is it natural? It’s up to you to decide.
|<< <||Current||> >>|
This blog has 598 posts and 56361 comments spanning a range from 02/09/08 to 11/04/13 .The total number of words in all posts is 273,657 , and the total number of views for individual posts is 2,011,630 .